The closeness of our parents can teach us about the true meaning of love. Their wedding anniversary is worthy of an unforgettable celebration. It’s your job for them to feel loved for the anniversary of their marriage. If you’re uncertain about the type of terms you should choose. You don’t have to fret about it. We are here for your assistance.
To make it easy to make wishes, in this post, we’re providing birthday quotes to parents that you could share with them for your wedding anniversary. The anniversary wishes for parents will assist you to make the occasion special for them. So, with no delays, simply choose your favorite from the list below and mail the message to them.
Wedding Anniversary Status Quotes for Parents
- Hoping that the love you shared years ago is still as strong today as it was then, bringing you much joy, love and happiness to celebrate again. Happy anniversary!
- Remember the yesterdays, plan your tomorrow and celebrate your today! Happy anniversary to a lovely couple.
- Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy anniversary!
- You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other” – Audrey Hepburn
- Your togetherness in good and bad times has taught us teamwork. Your tolerance for each other’s habits has taught us patience. Your support during each other’s crises has taught us solidarity. Your lives as our parents have taught us how to live. Happy anniversary.
- Some of my friends want wealth, some want success and others want fame. But I want to have a life like yours when I grow up. Happy anniversary.
- “Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.” –John Keats
- Years will pass by and one anniversary will arrive after the other, but your love for each other will always be forever. Happy anniversary.
- The institution of your marriage has taught us core values of life, which no other institution in the world can teach. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
- May the biggest of challenges in your life be limited to making every anniversary better than the previous one. Happy anniversary to you both.
- “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- I always thought that phrases like ‘once upon a time’ and ‘happily ever after’ only existed in fairy tales. But your marriage made me realize that they exist in real life too. Happy anniversary.
- Earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis or volcanoes – nothing has the power to shatter, the love between my mom and dad. Not now, not ever. Happy anniversary.
- It is because of your successful matrimony, that we have been able to live with so much harmony. To parents who I love so dearly, I wish you both a happy anniversary.
- Most kids take a lot of time to figure out what they want their futures to look like. But I have known from the very start what I want my future to look like – exactly like your present. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
- You will never be able to renew your wedding vows because you both have not let them expire in the first place. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
- You both have set an epitome for what it means to be in love! Happy anniversary dear Mom and Dad.
- My children are so lucky that they have the best and coolest grandparents in the world.
- “Dear mom and dad, wishing you lots of happiness and love. Thank you for setting a remarkable example of true love.
Top Wedding Anniversary Status Quotes Wishes for Parents
So, here are some of the top 50th anniversary quotes about parents you can find in the web. These quotes will help you express your feelings toward your father. Also, let them know that you’ll always be there for them through every high and low of their lives. Therefore, immediately forward these inspirational phrases to your parents, and ensure that their birthday is memorable.
- “You have shared happy and loving times over all these years together, wishing you love and laughter in the coming years too.“
- As your child, I can say you two are the perfect inspiration for love, marriage, friendship, and parenthood. Mom & dad, You both rock!!
- “Dear mom and dad, I wish you all the happiness on your wedding anniversary and on the days to come. Wishing you both many more joyful moments in the years to come”
- “The two of you gleam with the light of love you share for each other. May this light get brighter on your wedding anniversary and every year that goes by.”
- You both are a perfect couple. I’m truly blessed to have you as my mother and father. Happy wedding anniversary to you!
- Dear Mom and dad, you both are committed to each other for so long, your love story is truly inspirational. Happy Anniversary
- It’ has been a gift to be the child of such cherishing parents hope you have the best anniversary ever.
- Wishing a lifetime of love and all the best for the two of you on this day, you are my all-time favorite couple.
- On this wonderful occasion, let us celebrate another year to strengthen your beautiful love. We are proud children of our loving parents. Happy Anniversary
- Mom and Dad, you have enjoyed another year of sweet marriage. May you never stop discovering new things about each other and enjoying one another’s company.
- Mom and Dad, you have a most special marriage, one that breathes Love and is spoken by the soul and felt by the heart. Best wishes as you celebrate another year of joy.
- A very happy anniversary to the most amazing couple. May this day brings lots of lovely memories to share.
- Dear mom- dad you both make a lovely couple! I just pray to god that may your togetherness last till eternity. Happy anniversary parents!
- Mom-dad you are a lovely couple. You are the parents that every child wishes for. Wish you a very happy marriage anniversary! Cheers to your years of togetherness…
- Watching both of you every day is like watching a romantic movie. You are both made for each other. Mom dad happy marriage anniversary.
- Dear mom dad your marriage shows what love is exactly. You are a guide to others. Happy marriage anniversary mom dad.
- Thanks for being my parent’s Mumma-papa. I know you have survived a lot to raise me up. You made many sacrifices. And all the sacrifices became successful and worth. Happy anniversary to both of you. .
- You guys have set a pure example of love for the last 29 years. Best wishes for your future married life.
- I am feeling so happy today as this is the day my parents got married. This was the day of the beginning of your new journey. Happy anniversary to you. parents!