16 july JIPMAT Answer Key 2022 Solved Question Paper National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key for Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2022 today, July 14. The candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website jipmat.nta to check and download the answer key. .nic.in. And can raise objections on the same by visiting the official website – jipmat.nta. ac.in. Steps and link is shared below.
JIPMAT answer key 2022 has been released for the entrance exam held on July 3, 2022 in CBT mode. As per the official notice of NTA, the JIPMAT exam was conducted in 78 cities for all those who had registered for it. By using the answer key, candidates can calculate their marks and get an idea of their probable JIPMAT score.
Those who are not satisfied with the answer key can challenge it till July 16, 2022 (up to 11:50 PM). To raise objections candidates will have to pay the requisite fee of Rs 200 per question challenged as non-refundable processing fee.
Here’s How To Raise Objection For JIPMAT Answer Key 2022:
• Visit the official website- jipmat.nta.nic.in.
• On the homepage, click on the “JIPMAT- 2022 Answer Key Challenge” link.
• Enter your application number and security pin.
• The JIPMAT answer key will be displayed on the screen.
• To raise objection, candidates need to select the question number they wish to challenge.
• Now, select the alternate answer and upload any document as required.
• Pay the fee to complete the process.
To raise objections on JIPMAT answer key 2022, candidates have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 200.
“The processing fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI. No challenge will be entertained without receiving the processing fee,” an official notice mentioned.
Check JIPMAT Notice Here.
The challenges raised by the candidates will be verified by a panel of subject experts. The answer key which is found correct will be revised accordingly. In further notice the agency has said that the result will be prepared and declared on the basis of the revised final answer key.