KPSC Assistant Engineer Answer Key 2022 Cut Off & Result Updates Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has hanged the Principal, Teacher (Various Subjects) of Mauling Azad Residential School (H), Mauling Azad Residential School (H),Head. KPSC will release the KPSC AE Answer Key 2022 on its official website within one to two weeks after completing the exam. Contenders who have calculated their score and qualifying status.
Table of Contents
KPSC Head Master Result Link
KPSC Head Master Result Answer Key2022
Steps to Download Karnataka PSC AE Answer Key
Here is the procedure to download the KPSC answer key:
- Visit the Karnataka Public Service Commission’s website at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now Select the “Answer Key – OMR Exams” on the website’s homepage.
- Select the “Download Answer Key” option corresponding to the KPSC Assistant Engineer exam.
- The KPSC answer key will be displayed on the screen in the browser’s new tab.
- Candidates should take a copy of the answer key for future reference.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Answer Key 2022: How To Raise Objection?
Contenders can check the answers after the release of answer key. Contenders will get an opportunity to file objections or report queries to the commission within the time period prescribed by the commission.
Read also: NMDC Maintenance Assistant Answer Key & Cut Off Marks Merit List 2022
Here’s how you can do so:
- Visit the Karnataka Public Service Commission’s website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Select the “KPSC Exam” link on the website’s homepage.
- Go to the objection link under the “KPSC Exam” and select it.
- Now, go to the “Question Paper & Response” section and select the “Raise Objection” link right next to the question.
- Select the type of objection to raise and fill in the personal details, and upload valid documents to support your objection.
- Verify the details entered and select the submit option to submit the objection.
- Now, questions and objections will be sent to the appropriate authorities. Candidate objections will not be considered if the objections raising process is not completed within the specified period.
|KPSC AE Admin Card||KPSC AE Eligibility|
|KPSC AE Cutoff||KPSC AE Salary|
KPSC AE Calculation of Marks
The Karnataka PSC AE exam marks can be calculated by using a specific formula. Candidates apply this formula for calculating the number of right and wrong answers and their scores in each subject.
- The Commission has not yet disclosed the total number of questions in the KPSC exam.
- The total number of marks is 400.
- Each paper carries 200 marks.
- The marking scheme is also not officially announced by the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Candidates can calculate the marks by the following formula
Total Marks= No. of correct answers x (marks) for each right answer) – (No. of wrong answers x marks for each wrong answer)