MHT CET 2022: PCM Group Answer Key & Download Answer Sheet State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has concluded the Common Entrance Test 2022 for PCM Group today, August 11, 2022. All the candidates have cleared the CET for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) Radical Online (Computer-Based). Took the exam from August 5 to August 11. The State CET Cell will soon be selling the Answer Cardinal linked from the official website cetcell.mahacet.org. In order to download Maharashtra CET 2022 PCM answer key, question paper, and response sheet from the official website, candidates need to log in using their credentials.
Table of Contents
The MHT CET 2022 PCM Answer Key release date has not been made official by the SAIL. The candidates have voluntarily made it public on the MHT CET Answer Cardinal 2022 contingency for the unit. Through the MHT CET preliminary key, candidates can calculate their probable marks. To download the provisional answer key candidates have to use the following credentials as mentioned in their MHT CET Hall Ticket 2022.
MHT CET 2022 Answer Key: Credentials Required To Download
• Maharashtra CET roll number
• Date of birth
MHT CET Answer Key 2022 PCM Group: Here’s however To download
• Visit the official website — cetcell.mahacet.org.
• Click on the ‘MHT CET answer key 2022 PCM group’ link
• Key in your login credentials and hit the submit tab
• The MHT CET answer key will be displayed on the screen
• Verify your responses with the answers mentioned in the preliminary key
• Download the CET answer key PDF and print a hard copy for future use.
The MHT CET final answer key and result will be released when the subject experts have reviewed the complaints made.
The MHT CET preliminary key allows applicants to estimate their likely scores. Candidates need to have their Maharashtra CET roll number and date of birth to download the answer key.