DCECE (Bihar Polytechnic) 2022 Exam Dates Out & Syllabus Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2022 Exam Date has been declared. As per DCECE Exam Date 2022, Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam will be held on 9th and 10th July. The exam is conducted for the shortlisting of candidates for admission to various diploma courses in engineering, pharmacy and architecture fields. Online DCECE Application Form 2022 is available at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Students must check the eligibility criteria before applying for DCECE Exam 2022.
Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination, commonly known as DCECE, is conducted by the participating institutes for admission to Diploma Engineering courses. A candidate who has passed class 10 or equivalent examination is eligible to apply for this polytechnic entrance test.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates
|Release of DCECE application for||May 15, 2022|
|Final date to apply|
May 12, 2022
|Last date to submit application fee through challan and in online mode|
May 13, 2022
|Last date to apply through challan|
May 12, 2022
DCECE 2022 application correction window
June 16 to 17, 2022
|Issue of admit card|
June 27, 2022
|DCECE exam date 2022|
July 9 ad 10, 2022
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
- Students must visit the direct application web page at
- – bceceboard bihar.gov.in.
- Fill in the required details in the registration form to generate your login credentials.
- Now, using the login credentials, sign in to your account.
- Fill in the other information requested, like personal and educational details, in the application form.
- Next, upload the scanned images of the documents required.
- Verify the application form and submit it.
- Then pay the DCECE application fee in the method of your choice.
- Finally, take a printout of the receipt of the payment and the submitted application form for future reference.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate is as follows:
|Number of Courses||Category|
|General Category||SC/ ST Category|
|One||Rs. 750||Rs. 480|
|Two||Rs. 850||Rs. 530|
|Three||Rs. 950||Rs. 630|
|Four||Rs. 1150||Rs. 730|
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age limit: There is no prescribed age limit for the engineering courses.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics and Science as mandatory subjects to be eligible for examination.
Part Time Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th examination with ITI Certificate from any recognized institution.
- Age limit: Candidates must be at least 19 Years old as on 1st July 2022.
Read also: Check Out NEET UG Admit Card 2022 – Exam Date And Hall Ticket
For PMD (Para Medical- Dental (Matric Level):
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination with PCB and English subjects from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be within 15 years to 30 years as on 31st December 2022.
For PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must fall between 17 years to 32 years as on 31st December 2022.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided the complete Bihar Polytechnic exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Questions: The Question paper will consist of 90multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total2 hours and 15 minutes will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted on each negative response.
- Checkout the complete courses wise exam pattern for the Bihar Polytechnic Examination:
· For PE and PPE:
|Number of Questions|
· For PM:
|Number of Questions|
· For PMD:
|Number of Question|
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
Following are some important topics from the Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus:
Physics: Circular motion, unit and dimensions, linear motion, law of motion, oscillations and waves, optic, laws of motion, scalars and vectors, projectile, fluid, heat, electrostatics, electronic device, modern physics, current electricity and magnetism, etc.
Chemistry: Some basic concept of chemistry, hydrocarbon, chemical bonding and molecular structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, redox reaction, P- block elements, bimolecular, solution, solid state, thermodynamics, hydrogen, etc.
Mathematics: Trigonometry, inverse circular function, properties of triangles, complex numbers, algorithm, principle of mathematics induction, determination and their properties, binomial theorem, algebra, matric algebra, etc.
Detail’s in Hindi
DCECE 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the DCECE answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Diploma entrance exam coaching centres release unofficial answer keys of DCECE exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – BCECEB releases the official answer key of DCECE 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
DCECE 2022 Result
The result of DCECE 20222 is declared by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board as per the result date and time decided by them.
- DCECE 2022 result date and time– The result date and time for DCECE 2022 is decided by BCECEB. Check the date’s section on this page or here for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination result is made available on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- How to check DCECE 2022 result– Candidates need to go to the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and click on the relevant DCECE result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of DCECE 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a DCECE 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.