BJP’s statewide campaign ‘Aapno Rajasthan’ will start from Saturday for the preparations for the upcoming assembly elections.
Table of Contents
Jodhpur. BJP’s statewide campaign ‘Aapno Rajasthan’ will start from Saturday for the preparations for the upcoming assembly elections. The election manifesto ‘Sankalp Patra’ will be prepared from the suggestions received in this campaign run by the BJP Sankalp Patra Committee. In this, the aspirations and public welfare of the people will be included.
The Campaign Will Run Like This :
- The Chariot of Sankalp Patra will collect suggestions at public places every day and make door-to-door contacts.
- Suggestions/aspirations will be collected from people visiting tea stands, shops and institutions.
- Akanksha Patti will be placed in the chariot (LED van), which will tour in major markets, major towns, etc. of each assembly constituency.
Campaign Responsibility :
- District Coordinator: Ashok Vyas
- Jodhpur City Assembly: Convenor Mangal Parihar and co-convenor Sanjay Katta.
- Sardarpura Assembly: Convenor Ravipal Singh and co-convenor Ramesh Chhangani.
- Sursagar Assembly: Convenor Hukamsingh Inda and co-convenor Ajay Chhangani.
Discussion On Action Plan :
A meeting regarding the action plan of the campaign was organized at the BJP office in Sardarpura on Friday evening under the chairmanship of City District Bharatiya Janata Party President Devendra Salecha.
Campaign coordinator Ashok Vyas said that this campaign will be started from Jalori Gate Circle on October 7 under the leadership of Jodhpur District President. After this, this Rath LED van will tour in all the three assembly constituencies.