PSSSB Junior Draftsman Previous Papers & Syllabus Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has released vacancies to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Draftsman. All the candidates who want to appear in the PSSSB Exam can check the official notification on our website. And any candidate who wants to appear for the PSSSB Exam can fill out and submit their application form. And in this, the best candidates will be shortlisted for PSSSB Junior Draftsman Post. And after some time its examination will be conducted. For which the candidate should start preparing well in advance. And for that, we have given the sssb.punjab.gov.in link for the candidates to download the PSSSB Junior Draftsman Previous Papers of the written test. This, after the application form submission, candidates can get in-depth information about the selection process, syllabus, and exam pattern as also the candidates who have applied for the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board. All those candidates should start preparing for the exam. And even after finishing the syllabus, candidates should keep on revising it. And even after finishing the syllabus, candidates should keep on revising it. And in this candidates can also check their performance level by solving previous year papers, solving mock tests, test series, etc. We have provided subject-wise PSSSB Junior Draftsman Model Paper Civil, Mechanical, Architecture in this article.
PSSSB Junior Draftsman Previous Papers Overview
|Department Name||Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab|
|Post Names||Junior Draftsman (Civil, Architecture, Mechanical) Posts|
|Posts Count||547 Posts|
|Selection Round||Written Test|
PSSSB Junior Draftsman Model Papers
As you guys know that the SSSB Punjab Junior Draftsman Previous Question Papers with Answers are provided by Jobschat. in. Also, the candidates are preparing for the written test, and for that, the candidate must first go through the syllabus by following the PSSSB Junior Draftsman Exam Pattern. Due to this, the candidate gets a good knowledge of PASSB. And also they need to continue exam practice by solving questions from PSSSB Junior Draftsman Model Papers. By answering PSSSB Junior Draftsman Previous Papers, the candidate understands the time taken to answer the questions, and the candidate can attempt those questions later. Candidates have to adjust their preparation to improve in each section. Only then everyone can answer the questions of the PSSSB Junior Draftsman Question Paper.
Benefits of Solving the PSSSB Junior Draftsman Previous Year Papers
- The PSSSB Junior Draftsman Previous Year Paper will offer you an idea of the type of questions that may be asked during the test.
- These PSSSB Junior Draftsman previous year papers can help you better comprehend and recall the questions, allowing you to do better in the actual exam.
- Solving PSSSB Junior Draftsman past year papers can assist you in quickly reviewing the syllabus.
- PSSSB Junior Draftsman’s previous year’s paper may be solved according to your learning style; questions can be solved subject by topic or the entire test can be answered to acquire a feel for the exam.
- These exams allow you to assess your preparation and adjust your study plan to better focus on your weakest subjects.
- After learning about the benefits of answering PSSSB Junior Draftsman Previous Year Question Problems, we recommend that applicants practice with these previous year’s papers on a regular basis to improve their chances of passing the test.
PSSSB Junior Draftsman Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|Mental Ability or Reasoning||10||10|
|Qualification Related Questions (Civil/ Mechanical/ Architecture)||60||60|
- The Punjab SSSB Junior Draftsman Exam Pattern 2021 is provided in the following table.
- The Punjab SSSB Junior Draftsman Question Paper will be given in the Objective type Questions
- General Knowledge will be for 10 Marks.
- The Punjabi Language will be for 10 Marks.
- Question Paper consisting of 5 subjects they are the English Language for 10 marks.
- Mental Ability or Reasoning comprises 10 marks.
- Qualification Related Questions (Civil/ Mechanical/ Architecture) will be for 60 marks.