17 July UPSC CMS Answer Sheet 2022 & Solved Question Paper Union Public Service Commission releases UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022 online at upsc.gov.in. Which can be used to calculate the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022 is released by the commission for the candidates who have appeared in the test. After the exam is over the candidates can find my-based CM answer from this article on 17th July, 2022. Candidates can check this article at the end. You can get more details about UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022 by scrolling down to Rs.
• The candidates are required to cross-check the answer marked by them with the correct answer marked by the board against each question asked in the test.
• Candidates who clear the examination will be eligible for the post of Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services.
• The Union Public Service Commission ensures that the candidate evaluation process after the exam is transparent and impartial by publishing the correct answers to the question paper.
• To know more about this, candidates can keep reading this article on the Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Servies Answer Key 2022.
UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022
In section of the article candidates can find the important events related to UPSC CMS 2022 and their corresponding dates
How To Download UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022?
Both the provisional as well as revised/final answer keys of UPSC CMS have been released on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. Below are the step-by-step instructions for the candidates to download the answer key of UPSC CMS.
The candidates can follow the steps given further in order to check the answer key.
Step 1: Go to the UPSC official website.
Step 2: Scroll to the What’s New section on the Homepage.
Step 3: Look for the UPSC CMS Answer Key for the branch that you gave the exam for i.e., Civil. Click on the link once you find it.
Step 4: Once the PDF file opens, you can click on Download.
Raising Objections Against UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022
UPSC commission provides an opportunity to the candidates to raise objections against UPSC CMS Answer Key 2022. Objections are raised only through “Online Question Paper Representation Portal”. No representation by the candidates through post or email or written objection is acceptable.
Follow the steps given below to fill the representation:
Step 1: Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: On the main screen, click on examination. Under the examination tab, there is a “Time frame for representation” option. Click it.
Step 3: A pdf gets open containing the general information regarding the representation. In that, there is a link that redirects the candidates to the objection window.
Step 4: After that, a new window gets open in which a link for UPSC CMS examination is there as shown in the image below:
Step 5: As soon after clicking the link, the window asking relevant details about the candidates gets generated. Fill in the details and submit the form.
Step 6: Now you need to attach the proof for the objection, the question for which they are raising the objection, name, roll number, and others as asked to submit the UPSC CMS representation 2022.
UPSC CMS Question Paper PDF
After the exam is over, UPSC will release the official UPSC CMS Question Paper PDF. However candidates can download UPSC CMS question paper from the official website upsc.gov.in. Candidates can prepare for the upcoming UPSC CMS Exam.
How to Calculate Tentative Score Using UPSC CMS 2022 Answer Key
The answer key can be utilized by the candidate to calculate their tentative scores for UPSC CMS 2022. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned in this section to calculate their tentative score.
• The exam has two parts and both parts will have a maximum of 250 marks for 120 questions each. And 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
• Count the number of correct answers given and the number of incorrect answers given separately
• Candidates can follow the below given equation to calculate their tentative scores for UPSC CMS.
About UPSC CMS
UPSC CMS is an annual nationwide exam conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission. This exam is conducted to recruit medical graduates in the Department of Public Health. UPSC CMS is conducted in two rounds – a written test and an interview round. While preparing the final result the sum of the marks of these two rounds is taken and compared with the qualifying marks.