TSLPRB SCT SI Exam Answer Key 2022 & Download Response Sheet Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, TSLPRB has released the TSLPRB SCT SI Answer Key 2022. Candidates can now check and download the TS Police SI Answer Key from the official website – tslprb.in.
The preliminary written examination was conducted on 7th August (Sunday) in 503 examination centers located in and around Hyderabad and 35 other cities in the state of Telangana.TS Police SI Answer Key 2022 released notice also mentions that candidates can raise objections on this key. As per the TSLPRB dates, the last date to submit an objection on TS Police SI Key is tomorrow – August 15, 2022. answer key. TSLPRB key was released on August 12, 2022. As per the official announcement, today is the last day for the applicants to object and contest the preliminary answer key for TSLPRB SI Exam 2022.
TS Police SI Answer Key 2022: How to download
– Candidates must visit the official website of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board – tslprb.in.
– On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘PWT Preliminary Key of English-Telugu Version,’ under the SCT SI section.
– A new page would open with the PDF file of the SI answer key.
– Scroll through it to check the answers.
– You may also raise objections if any using the TS Police SI key objection link given there.
Read also: MHT CET 2022: PCM Group Answer Key & Download Answer Sheet
TS Police SI answer key has been released for the TSLPRB SI exam held on August 7, 2022. This TSLPRB recruitment is being conducted to fill 554 posts. After that, all shortlisted people will be called for final recruitment. For more updates keep an eye out here and on the official website.
TSLPRB 2022 SI Answer Key – Here’s how to raise objections
• Visit the official website of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board – tslprb.in.
• On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘PWT Preliminary Key of English-Telugu Version,’ under the SCT SI section.
• A new page would open with the PDF file of the SI answer key.
• Scroll through it to check the answers and raise your objections, if any.
• Use the web template provided to you to challenge the answer key.
• Pay the fee, if any, and submit your objection.