Gadar 2 Movie Review At the box office, Sunny Deol’s film Gadar 2 has blown away in terms of earnings. Every day the earning figures are increasing and many records are being broken. On the other hand, Akshay Kumar’s film OMG 2 has also got a jump on the third day and has earned better than the first two days. Know how much both the films have earned in three days.
Table of Contents
Gadar 2 Movie Review collection on the third day
- The film has earned around 49.50 to 51.50 crores on Sunday. According to the report of Bollywood Hungama, the film has got a solid jump of 18% on the third day.
- On the first day, Gadar 2 earned 40.10 crores on Friday. Earned 43 crores on the second day on Saturday. Sunny Deol got the benefit of Sunday holiday on the third day and its earnings reached around 51 crores.
- With the half century on the third day, this film has broken the record of Pathan’s third day earnings. Shah Rukh Khan starrer film earned 39 crores on the third day.
- Talking about the total earnings of three days, this film has earned about 134 crores at the domestic box office.
OMG 2 collection on day 3
- This film of Akshay Kumar, Pankaj Tripathi and Yami Gautam has also earned a lot on Sunday. The full effect of positive reviews and word of mouth has been shown on its earnings. The film has earned around 16.50-18 crores on Sunday.
- The film has got a growth of 15% on Sunday as compared to the first two days.
- On the first day, on Friday, the film got an opening of 10 crores. The film earned 15 crores on Saturday. Now on Sunday, its earning has reached 18 crores.
Let us tell you that both these films will also get the benefit of the holiday of August 15. According to trade analysts, Gadar 2 will earn close to 200 crores in its five-day weekend. So at the same time Akshay Kumar’s film can also cross the figure of 100 crores.